This Au Pair First Aid course is a little different to any other first aid course you may have done before. The Sittertrain courses not only give you the facts you need to know but we put you in real-life situations that you may face as an Au Pair looking after children of all ages. Each topic contains videos from First Aid professionals and is endorsed by our expert First Aid partners Parentmedic.
- Bumps and bruises
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- Bites and stings
- Cuts and scrapes
- Asthma and anaphylaxis
- Head injuries
- Serious illness serious injury
Meet the kids!
Ben, Matilda and Ozzie are about to guide you with the preparation you need to have a great Au Pair experience. They will teach you how to master managing multiple kids in unexpected situations and how to have a great time doing it.
At the end of each lesson, after you mark complete, you will be guided to complete a short quiz to check your understanding.
At the end of each topic is a short quiz, with 4-8 multiple-choice questions. You must answer at least 80% of each quiz correctly to be able to move on to the next topic. If you score below 80% you will be directed to the beginning of the quiz to try again.
- You need to click on the CHECK MY ANSWER button before proceeding to the next question to find out what the correct answer is.
- If you don’t pass the quiz the first time, you can try again. Once you successfully complete all of the quizzes in a lesson, you will be able to proceed to the next lesson.
- You can log on and off as you need
Certificate of completion
After you have passed the course, we will issue you with a Sitter Train Certificate of Completion which recognizes your achievements in gaining the skills and knowledge needed to handle First Aid with children.